If anyone needs one more shred of proof that Athena Dean instituted a hate crime against Sound Doctrine and put Malcolm Fraser behind bars, here it its.
It was not Jessica Gambill who took her daughter to see a counselor after she brought up the false allegations.
It wasn’t her step-dad or even her biological father, it was Athena Dean.
Athena Dean chose the counselor M.C. should see, a spiritual counselor that fit Athena’s agenda.
Although M.C. turned this counselor down in favor of a less spiritual counselor, Athena was there to hold her hand all the way into the police station on her first visit and to find another counselor. Prosecutor Simmons protected the crimes of Athena Dean.
So, let’s take a look at what happened:
- Athena Dean bred a atmosphere of hatred against Sound Doctrine Church from her home while Enumclaw Police turned their eyes.
- Athena Dean chooses the counselor M.C. should see and drives her there.
- Athena Dean waits outside the police station, and hugs M.C. both times she goes in to report a false crime.
- Athena Dean is told by Detective Grant McCall before M.C was even interviewed about the crime that Malcolm would be arrested.
- Malcolm Fraser is arrested by Detective Grant McCall as Athena Dean often waited outside the Enumclaw Police Station.
Malcolm Fraser was not convicted on the basis of a crime, but on the basis of those committing crimes against his church.